Global Institute Of Allied Science
Puri Konark Marine Drive Road,Baliguali Puri,Odisha-752002
Contact No: +91-9861085889 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Institute Of Allied Medical Science is approved by Directorate of Medical Education & Training to offer courses i.e Diploma Course in Para Medical Science by order no 12736//DMET-LT/RT-Council-10/21 dtd.26/10/2022(Click here to Verify)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is a branch of paramedical science that deals with diagnosing and treating various ailments. It is the science of analysis of human fluids like pericardial fluid, peritoneal fluid, pericardial fluid, urine, blood samples, and other specimens. DMLT Course is an entry-level program designed to impart the knowledge of inspecting, testing, and identifying various diseases. DMLT is a two-year program where students are exposed to in-depth knowledge of Biochemistry, Pathology, Blood Bank, and Microbiology. Apart from this, students are also trained to use laboratory equipment and technologies. Students can get hands-on experience with CT Scan machines, X-ray machines, MRI machines, and many more. DMLT Course enables you to do all kinds of testing required to diagnose a disease. The program is mainly designed to fill the space of lab professionals.
Why Study DMLT Course?
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) is a part of the healthcare system that plays an essential role in diagnosing and treating ailments.
- Though medical Laboratory Technologists/ Technicians work behind the scenes, they play an important role in the health care systems.
- Are you interested in pursuing your career in the field of paramedical science? If yes, then DMLT Course is one of the best opportunities you have.
- It is one of the fast-growing fields across the globe in the health care area, and the number of students opting for this can find a range of job profiles suiting the skills that you learned.
- With the rise of new diseases, there has been overall development in the healthcare system, and choosing this DMLT course will provide ample opportunities in medical science.
- Ample job opportunities in both private and government sectors
- Gain in-depth knowledge in the field of healthcare
- Great demand in current times
Who Should Do DMLT Course?
- Aspirants who want to pursue their career in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) shall have to complete 10+2 science to be eligible for DMLT Course.
- Students have sound understanding of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in order to do this course.
- Candidates who are interested in the investigation, diagnosis, and treatment of different health problems can opt for DMLT course.
No Of Seats: 40